THE FLOWER CART A Scottsdale Florist, $5 DELIVERY
Voted Best Florist In Arizona by AZ Central - 2015. We have the freshest FLOWERS VALLEY WIDE.
We deliver to all of the AZ Cities , Nationally and Internationally.
Floral arrangements, Weddings, Funerals, Special Events. We are your gift and planning specialist.
We deliver to all Hospitals, funeral homes, assisted living facilities, and rehabs.
2515 N. Scottsdale Rd #9, Scottsdale, AZ 85257.
If you have any questions please call us at 480-945-3101
* We do accept timed Deliveries, however there will be a $10 fee and it is not guaranteed on orders that are placed for
Same Day delivery.
* Deliveries Fees ranges from $5 - $20 depending on the zip code or International Location.
* Orders must be placed prior to 12pm for same day delivery. Orders place after 12pm, if they can not be delivered that day, will automatically be delivered next business day. International locations require 2-3 days notice.
* No deliveries to P.O. Box addresses
Please make sure all important information is on the order, Name, Address, Apartment number or suite number, name of business if applicable, phone number. ALL of the above information is needed, if any information is not give then we cannot guarantee prompt and secure delivery.
The Flower Cart delivers to Scottsdale , Phoenix, Tempe, Chandler, Glendale, Paradise Valley, Mesa, Ahwatukee, Prescott, Anthem, Carefree, Cave Creek, Gilbert, Peoria, Youngtown, Sun lakes, Surprise, Fountain hills, Guadalupe, El Mirage, Higley. All throughout the Valley.
Scottsdale Zip Codes 85262, 85266, and 85259 fall in our "Extended Delivery Area."
The Delivery Fee to these areas is slightly higher.
We deliver to all of the hospitals, nursing homes, funeral homes, churches, schools and all business.
WE DO WORK WITH OUT OF STATE FLORISTS. IF YOU NEED AN ARRANGEMENT FOR OUT OF STATE OR COUNTRY WE CAN ASSIST YOU. WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF FLORISTS THAT WE WORK WITH CLOSELY. THERE IS A DELIVERY FEE OF $20 FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES.
1. We knock, ring the door bell and still if nobody answers, we will call the phone number given by the sender.
2. If there is still no answer, we will leave a door tag and a message on the recipient's phone number that was given to us.
3. We will only leave the arrangement for two reasons:
1. If it is under 75 degrees.
2. If we get an approval from the sender or recipient to leave.
We will not leave any arrangement over $100 unless directly approved
by the sender or recipient.
4. We do not like to leave things with neighbors, unless again it is approved with the sender or the recipient.
5. I we are unable to safely delivery arrangements then the flowers are brought back to the shop, and are cared for in our 38 degree cooler until we hear from the recipient and arrangements are made for re-delivery. If the re-delivery is after 3 days then a new arrangement will be made and delivered.
If arrangements are left with a neighbor ok'd by either the sender or the recipient and after the accepter signs for the flowers they are no long our responsibility. The signee has accepted all responsibility and the neighbor or recipient will handle the delivery. We no long are responsible for the arrangements once the legal delivery ticket has been signed.
*If any customers report that an order is not delivered, we request 24-48 hours to figure out the problem or contact the filling florist (if the order was sent out of our area) to determine the arrangement's whereabouts. We reserve the right to attempt a re-delivery if a recipient is not home during the time of the delivery, or no neighbor is available to accept the delivery on behalf of the recipient. If it is determined that the filling florist did not make the delivery attempt, we will gladly provided you with a refund.
* Same day delivery, if you order is placed by 12pm in the recipients time zone same-day delivery is generally available throughout the US and Canada. Funeral orders can be delivered same day with a 4 hour lead time. However in some cases delivery may not be possible by the requested time due to circumstances beyond our control. Also, in general, we are unable to accommodate specific timed deliveries during the two day period leading up to and including the major floral holidays: Valentines day, Easter, Mothers Day, Sweetest Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas as Sunday and Holiday Deliveries. Delivery service is often not available in many areas on Sundays or legal holidays. So, While every effort will be made to accommodate such deliveries when possible, items requested for delivery on a Sunday or legal Holidays may have to be delivered the day before or the day after. We can usually satisify the request for same day if the order is placed prior to 12pm in the recipients time zone. Any orders placed after 12pm with the same days date, If they can not be delivered that same day they will automatically be delivered the next business day. Please note that the ability to fulfill the request is dependent upon the filling florist. If you have other specific delivery requests or a special delivery time request then please contact us at 480-945-3101